Hi peeps, we realise that this is
the most important page on our site,
- ie whats its going to cost ya, so we thought we would also
include some other information about our site
access and its facilities.
Our camping prices are simple:-
- Adults - over 16 are £7.50 per night
- Children - between 5 - 16 are £5 per night
- Kids under 5 are free
- Caravans and campers are priced as above and not per pitch
- Pets are also free (but under strict control) - the camping
field and farm is not a 'park' or 'back garden' .
- No pets are allowed to be left in tents or vehicles
if your not on-site.
All Prices include 20% Value Added Tax
For Yurt Prices - See our Yurt Prices Page
Camper and Caravan Access???
The lane up to Allt y coed from Poppit Sands has no maximum
limit for vehicle length or width sign posted by the council,
but believe me, you wouldn't want to drive a huge shinney
winnebago up here or a massive touring caravan.
You may want to use google street to look at the lane before attempting it.
- Small camper vans and 'wagons' are welcomed on the campsite.
- We can not accept caravans or winnebago size vehicles.
- We have no electrical hook-ups.
- We dont have the facilities to empty chemical toilets.
To give you an idea, here is me towing our sewage treatment plant with a wide of 3m and a length of 6m - it was tight but managable.
Toilet and shower facilities.
We have 2 electric power showers in the mens and 2 in the ladies with 1 more in our disabled/family toilet area.
There is two belfast sinks outside for washing up.
Hot water is on tap all the time. the only charge being 20p for 2 minutes in the showers.
A few points - maybe to many:-
- Only small campfires are allowed and must be 3m away from any other tent. No fires on windy days. Common sence must be applied.
- No electric generators - no exceptions.
- No parties that will disturb the majority.
- Sundown - is sleepytime for campers, which we will enforce
for all your comfort.
We would really appreciate you coming down the farmhouse
and paying for your stay on arrival if no-one approaches you,
honesty is the policy here.
We love living here and I am sure you'll like staying here