We've got 5 yurts on our campsite
that are available to book through the 'summer' season.
You can view our yurts here in a list:-
See this link to sign up & Airbnb gives you £25 off your stay over £55.
Free sign up. - Book instantly now online:-
If you are wanting to book a yurt and cant register, please take a look at the occupancy calendars on Airbnb first and give us a message with your dates and details and we can call you back.
Barry + Helen
BUT I gota mention now - We don't do the Sunday Times 'glamping'
- however our prices reflect this in the fact that they are
Instead of expensive 'glamping'
we only provide comfortable holidays
in great yurts, at realistic prices
in our little field with a view you'll have to see to believe!
- To keep our costs realistic we don't provide full bedding
or a 'maid' service - you'll have your bed(s) provided with
clean fitted sheets - but you'll have to bring your own
sleeping bags, duvets and a pillow.
- You wont have an inbuilt electric kettle, personal shaving
point, hairdryer, mains lighting, TV, private bog or private
shower and there will definitely not be a fairy with a frilly
skirt sitting on your toilet roll holding it safe, secure
and dry for the morning.
What you will have in your yurt is a fantastic standing space
that you can sleep in, talk in, relax in, be dry in, keep
your stuff secure in and most of all - enjoy yourselves in.
- You will have full access to our hot showers and the
same toilet facilities as everyone else on our (quiet!!)
- You will have use of an outdoor seating area with my lovely
picnic bench and huge homemade BBQ.
- You will be able to park next to your yurt.
- We supply a small camping stove and gas.
- You will be expected to keep good care of the yurt - as
the previous 'tenant' will have for you.